Category List

Sunday, November 17, 2013

:: ARCHITECTURE :: not sure where this is and who's work this is, but I love it. I don't often like angles but appreciate the exterior glazing details. #architecture

Squish Studio - Saunders Architecture
Squish Studio - Saunders Architecture
Click here to download
g.bang architecture
g.bang architecture
Click here to download
CMA-CGM Headquarters / Nabil Gholam Architects
CMA-CGM Headquarters / Nabil Gholam Architects
Click here to download
:: ARCHITECTURE :: not sure where this is and who's work this is, but I love it. I don't often like angles but appreciate the exterior glazing details. #architecture
:: ARCHITECTURE :: not sure where this is and who's work this is, but I love it.  I don't often like angles but appreciate the exterior glazing details. #architecture
Click here to download
E8 Building / Coll-Barreu Arquitectos
E8 Building / Coll-Barreu Arquitectos
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment